## What is this?
When you're using [NextCloud](https://nextcloud.com/) (the "nc" part of the
name of this) and you're using an object store (like [AWS
S3](https://aws.amazon.com/s3/) or [Digital Ocean
Spaces](https://www.digitalocean.com/products/spaces/)), it will need some
special files, marked with content-type "unix/http-directory" to understand
directories; when those files are missing, NextCloud will not show the
Uploading files directly from the NextCloud interface will create those files,
but you use some other tool, like [s3cmd](https://s3tools.org/s3cmd), for
example, those files will be missing.
`nc-dirs` will scan the object store and add the missing "directory" files.
To run, you'll need some environment variables:
* `NC_REGION` with the region name.
* `NC_ENDPOINT` with the storage endpoint.
* `NC_BUCKET` with the bucket name you want to scan and ensure the files are
* `NC_ACCESS_KEY` with the access key to access the bucket.
* `NC_SECRET_KEY` with the secret key to access the bucket.
(`NC_ENDPOINT` may seem redundant if you're using AWS S3, but as a Digital
Ocean Spaces client, I need that to be able to access it properly.)